- Everything Cross Stitch - Watermelon Pincushion!
- Star Tree - Watermelon n' Apples - (Cross Stitch);
- Watermelon Mini Cross Stitch Kit.
- Catholic Perspectives on Peace and War.
- Watermelon Cross Stitch Pattern.
Like Like. Happens to the best of us!
You are commenting using your WordPress. You are commenting using your Google account. You are commenting using your Twitter account. You are commenting using your Facebook account. Notify me of new comments via email.
Little House Needleworks Fresh Watermelon - Cross Stitch Pattern - xuxixutiqevy.gq
Notify me of new posts via email. Skip to content Menu Crafts Musings. Like this: Like Loading Leave a Reply Cancel reply Enter your comment here Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:. Email required Address never made public.
25 DIY Watermelon Craft Ideas To Make Or Sew
Tie the ends carefully on the wrong side and trim the ends short with cotton yarn you can leave the ends short, but if you are using acrylic or wool you will need to leave the ends longer and weave them in. Repeat the process for 2 or 3 more pips.
- Watermelon Bracelet.
- FREE 3 Watermelons Cross Stitch Pattern.
- Siddur Bayit The Believers Hebrew Prayer Companion.
- Animal Quiz - Amazing Facts People Seldom Know.
- Modeling and Simulation in Ecotoxicology with Applications in MATLAB and Simulink?
Repeat this whole process until you have the number of watermelon slices you need for your bunting I used 9. Drag the slices along until they sit flat and are evenly spaced. Tie loops at the ends of your twine for easy hanging. If you prefer the thicker light green portion with a thinner dark green rind then you can adapt the pattern as follows:.
FREE: Watermelon Cross Stitch Pattern
I really hope you enjoy making your own watermelon bunting! Before I sign off I thought I'd share a snap of my pattern writing buddy, Bindy. As you can see she is super helpful in setting up the shots!
And not so keen to move